Please click the link for the Clinic Schedule (2020-2021)
- Each resident is assigned to 5 clinic 1/2 days.
- PGY1s and PGY2s are assigned to 4 primary clinic days and 1 specialty 1/2 clinic day.
- All residents should have at least 1 Friday clinic.
- All residents should have a maximum of 5 clinic 1/2 days.
Clinic schedule PDF is searchable and contains the following contents:
- Clinic cohorts – Navigate to your cohort color and locate your name.
- Cohort Clinic Calendar – to determine which weeks of the academic year your cohort is in clinic
- Intercohort CCR Groups – to determine the residents tasks that you will be covering during your clinic week
- CCR weekly assignments – your assigned CCR week(s) for the academic year
Specialty Clinics: PGY1s and PGY2s the following policies apply to specialty clinics
- Resident will send a reminder email to their specialty attending prior to the start of each clinic week of the clinic date/shift where they will be joining the attending’s clinic
- In the event of an absence from the specialty clinic due to medical/family emergency, post-call, exam, conference etc. the resident will notify their specialty attending via phone, email or text prior to the start of clinic, preferably 24 hours ahead of time.
- Failure to complete either #1 or #2 will be considered a professionalism violation with consequences.
Clinic exchanges/switches: The following rules apply to clinic exchanges/switches
- All clinic exchange/switch requests, regardless of the reason, even if payback is not required must be submitted formally online (see link below). Requests submitted via text/WhatsApp/email/phone call will not be considered.
- Please submit requests at least 8 weeks if not sooner. Requests submitted with less than 8 weeks will be considered on an individual case basis.
- Residents are required to find coverage and determine payback date, clinic name and clinic shift prior to submitting a request. Requests that require payback without this information will not be considered.
- All requests will be reviewed by Dr. Thati. No clinic request is granted prior to receiving written approval (via email) from either CMR or Dr. Thati. Please email CMR if you do not hear back about your requested switch.
If you have questions, please review my email “[Clinic] Resident Clinic Schedule 2020-2021 AY” sent on 06/23/2020. If your question is not answered, please feel free to email me at email@example.com