~The Harper University Hospital (HUH) master schedule (Floors, AMR, MICU and CCU) has been posted through January 28
~HUH Inpatient Floor Orientation Presentation is below:
- INCOMING RESIDENTS: You assume care of your patients the first Monday of your rotation at 7 am and round with your team (even if inpatient floor orientation is at 12 noon!)
- INCOMING RESIDENTS: You must get sign out on all of your patients before Monday as well as overnight updates from the covering resident at 7 am on Monday
- Transition of care sign-out assignments will be emailed out.
- A NEW CHANGE THIS ACADEMIC YEAR; interns and students will be taking overnight call (24 + 4 hours) on Harper Floors as indicated on the schedule (working with a senior night float resident). Further information will be provided during floor orientations.
~Morning report schedule is posted below. PLEASE NOTE TWO MAIN CHANGES (details on morning report schedule)
1. Presentations should be emailed to CMR indicated on schedule 24 hours before presentation
2. Senior Residents will facilitate the morning report discussions (5 super easy steps to MR facilitation listed on the schedule). Please engage us early with questions and let us know how we can help. I have also included a link for the WSUPG PowerPoint template.
~AMR roles/responsibilities (Advance Management Resident a.k.a. ER/IM):
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I’m looking forward to a great year!!!