Please see link below for the Jeopardy schedule.
Jeopardy Block 6 schedule 11-18-2019 to 12-15-2019 (11-27) please note the schedule has been updated to address conflicts. If you have a conflict ie (personal/family engagement, interview etc.), it is your responsibility to find a switch ahead of time. Please email me and CC the resident who has agreed to the switch.
*Interviewing PGY3’s, I have tried to avoid your interview dates. If I have mistakenly scheduled you for an interview date that has been pre-approved by Dr. Weinberger, I apologize. Please email me and I will adjust the schedule. For those that have interviews scheduled that have NOT been pre-approved, please find a switch and email me.*
*PGY1’s, if you have been scheduled for Jeopardy and you DO NOT have VA Access. Please email me.
Rules for Jeopardy in Summary:
Jeopardy only needs to be activated if you are in Clinic or “on-call” on Floors (Long-call), ICU/CCU, or Night Float, AND you cannot arrange an emergent day off with your team. Pre-call is not Jeopardy eligible. Interviews are not Jeopardy eligible.
- Make sure you are reachable by pager or phone on your Jeopardy day.
- Mark your Jeopardy shifts your calendar
- You must be able to come to the hospital within one hour of being called
- Please notify either the JCMR or CMR as early as possible if you need to activate Jeopardy. Activating Jeopardy after your shift has already started is not professional.
- Make sure you have VA hospital access. Renew access Q-clinic week.
- No special requests for Jeopardy coverage. Please find and email a switch if you have a personal conflict as per above.
- AM shift: 7 AM-8 PM; PM shift: 8 PM* until end of rounds next day (if *MICU or CCU PM shift starts at 6PM).
- All Jeopardy coverage requires payback. No exceptions.
- Please remember to call not just text/email the Junior CMR who emailed the Jeopardy schedule for that block or the CMR at your clinic/hospital site to activate Jeopardy. Jeopardy is not activated without confirmation.Please see below for contact info for JCMR and CMRs.Junior CMR Contact info:
Nabil Al-Kourainy 619-742-2066
CMR Contact info:
Sahrish Ilyas (DRH) 917-803-2558
Malini Surapaneni (HUH) 724-877-5759
Ahmad Abu-Heja (VA) 202-288-8135
Leslie Kao (Ambulatory) 617-335-5948As always, please email me with any questions and let me know if you find any errors in the schedule. Thank you!