Please see the attached link for Jeopardy Schedule.
Please note the schedule has been updated to address conflicts. If you have a conflict ie (personal/family engagement, interview etc.), it is your responsibility to find a switch ahead of time. Please email me and CC the resident who has agreed to the switch.
*PGY1’s, if you have been scheduled for Jeopardy and you DO NOT have VA Access, Please email me.
- Make sure you are reachable by pager or phone on your jeopardy day.
- Mark your jeopardy shifts your calendar.
- You must be able to come to the hospital within one hour of being called.
- Please notify either the JCMR or CMR as early as possible if you need to activate jeopardy. Activating jeopardy after your shift has already started is not professional.
- Make sure you have VA hospital access. Renew access Q-clinic week.
- No special requests for jeopardy coverage. Please find and email a switch if you have a personal conflict as per above.
- AM shift: 7 AM-8 PM; PM shift: 8 PM*-end of rounds next day (if *MICU or CCU PM shift starts at 6PM) .
- All jeopardy coverage requires payback. No exceptions.
- Please remember to call not just text/email the Junior CMR who emailed the Jeopardy schedule for that block or the CMR at your clinic/hospital site to activate jeopardy. Jeopardy is not activated without confirmation.
Malini Surapaneni (HUH) 724-877-5759
Ahmad Abu-Heja (VA) 202-288-8135
Leslie Kao (Ambulatory) 617-335-5948