Please see the attached link for the folder containing the Jeopardy Schedule for the academic year.
Rules for Jeopardy in Summary:
Jeopardy only needs to be activated if you are in Clinic or “on-call” on Floors (Long-call), ICU/CCU, or Night Float, AND you cannot arrange an emergent day off with your team. Pre-call is not jeopardy eligible. Interviews are not jeopardy eligible.
- Make sure you are reachable by pager or phone on your jeopardy day.
- Mark your jeopardy shifts your calendar.
- You must be able to come to the hospital within one hour of being called.
- Please notify either the JCMR or CMR as early as possible if you need to activate jeopardy. Activating jeopardy after your shift has already started is not professional.
- Make sure you have VA hospital access. Renew access every clinic week.
- No special requests for jeopardy coverage. Please find and email a switch if you have a personal conflict as per above.
- AM shift: 7 AM-8 PM; PM shift: 8 PM*-end of rounds next day (if *MICU or CCU PM shift starts at 6PM) .
- All jeopardy coverage requires payback. No exceptions.
- Please remember to call, not just text/email the Junior CMR who emailed the Jeopardy schedule for that block or the CMR at your clinic/hospital site to activate jeopardy. Jeopardy is not activated without confirmation.
Please see below for contact info for JCMR and CMRs.
Junior CMR Contact info:
Preeya Prakash 801-808-6010
CMR Contact info:
Irfan Shafi (DRH) 301-364-7277
Tushar Mishra (HUH/KCI) 646-644-6701
Mowyad Khalid (VA) 347-421-5179
Nabil Al-Kourainy (Ambulatory) 619-742-2066
As always, please email me with any questions and let me know if you find any errors in the schedule. Thank you!