Please see the attached link for Jeopardy Schedule.
PGY-1s: Please note that the Jeopardy schedule appears heavier for some individuals this month; this is due to some scheduling issues, and may be subject to change once those have been ironed out. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Make sure you are reachable by pager or phone on your jeopardy day.
- Mark your jeopardy shifts your calendar.
- You must be able to come to the hospital within one hour of being called.
- Please notify either the JCMR or CMR as early as possible if you need to activate jeopardy. Activating jeopardy after your shift has already started is not professional.
- Make sure you have VA hospital access. Renew access every clinic week.
- No special requests for jeopardy coverage. Please find and email a switch if you have a personal conflict as per above.
- AM shift: 7 AM-8 PM; PM shift: 8 PM*-end of rounds next day (if *MICU or CCU PM shift starts at 6PM) .
- All jeopardy coverage requires payback. No exceptions.
- Please remember to call, not just text/email the Junior CMR who emailed the Jeopardy schedule for that block or the CMR at your clinic/hospital site to activate jeopardy. Jeopardy is not activated without confirmation.