- Make sure your pager is turned on and with you, or that it is referred to a number you can be reached at.
- You must be able to come to the hospital within one hour of being called.
- Make sure you have VA hospital access. Please log in to the VA system on your clinic week, if you lose your access and you are called to VA jeopardy, you will end up paying back whoever is called to cover you if your access was lost
- All changes must be approved by me.
- AM shift: 7 AM-8 PM; PM shift: 8 PM-end of rounds next day
Please remember to call me if you need to activate jeopardy; I will then notify the appropriate CMR.
Jeopardy only needs to be activated if you are on clinic, LONG call on floors, ICU/CCU, or night float, AND you cannot arrange an emergent day off with your team. You cannot call jeopardy for an elective day.
For any concerns or whether you need to activate jeopardy, please contact Junior CMR Brandon Twardy (firstname.lastname@example.org)