Homepage Forums Social Determinants: Green Cohort Forum I.Q. Gets Fit (I. Q.) by Mary Ann Fraser – MOBI download : 9780802795588

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Erika Wenke

I.Q. Gets Fit
      (I. Q.)
      by Mary Ann Fraser

? I.Q. Gets Fit ~ READ MORE ?

• ISBN: 9780802795588 (0802795587)
      • Format: hardcover, 32 pages
      • Genres: health, childrens, fiction
      • Author: Mary Ann Fraser
      • Series: I. Q.
      • Publisher: Walker Childrens
      • Release date: April 17, 2007
      • Language: english

About The Book

It’s going to be an active month in I.Q.’s classroom — it’s Health Month! And when the school announces that those who pass the fitness test will get a gold ribbon, I.Q. knows right away that he wants to win one.

In class, Mrs. Furber teaches the students all about a balanced diet and the food pyramid, drinking the right amount of water, exercising for fitness, and balancing that activity with good rest. But I.Q. can’t run as long or jump as far as the other students, and he’s worried that he won’t win a ribbon. Will I.Q.’s hard work pay off as he goes for the gold?

Hardcover ebook I.Q. Gets Fit buy for PocketBook. FictionBook I.Q. Gets Fit by Mary Ann Fraser download on IndieBound. MP3 book I.Q. Gets Fit read. FB2 I.Q. Gets Fit Mary Ann Fraser iPad on Dymocks.

• #63537 Reply
      wsumed

Hope and Courage Across America: Life is a journey… by Bob Mortimer — 9781461032267

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: I.Q. Gets Fit (I. Q.) by Mary Ann Fraser – MOBI download : 9780802795588
Your information: