Homepage Forums Social Determinants: Green Cohort Forum (PDF) Secret of the Spa (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective, #9) by Carolyn Keene

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anouk Chambers

Secret of the Spa
      (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective, #9)
      by Carolyn Keene

Secret of the Spa ~ CLICK HERE

• Release date: January 1, 2005
      • ISBN: 9780689868580 (0689868588)
      • Genres: mystery, childrens, contemporary, detective
      • Format: paperback, 160 pages
      • Series: Nancy Drew: Girl Detective, #9
      • Author: Carolyn Keene
      • Publisher: Aladdin
      • Language: english

About The Book

When I scored tickets to the grand opening of a new spa in town, I knew I had to take Bess. George came along, too, but she’s been acting so weird. I knew this wouldn’t be her idea of a total blast, but she’s just been no fun at all. It’s unlike her to be such a grouch!

But then, this new spa isn’t turning out to be much fun, either. Deirdre’s here, for starters. And someone’s tampering with the food, and trying to take the “luxury” out of this otherwise luxurious place. Something stinks in this spa, and if I can’t sniff it out, my name’s not Nancy….

FictionBook ebook Secret of the Spa read. Paperback book Secret of the Spa by Carolyn Keene on PocketBook on Audible. TXT Secret of the Spa Carolyn Keene download for Kindle on Bookshop. FB2 ebook Secret of the Spa buy. Hardback book Secret of the Spa iOS on Kobo.

MOBI Secret of the Spa by Carolyn Keene buy cheap. Hardcover Secret of the Spa read online. PDF ebook Secret of the Spa Carolyn Keene download for iPad on Amazon. EPUB book Secret of the Spa Carolyn Keene buy. Online ebook Secret of the Spa read online PC on Books-a-Million.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: (PDF) Secret of the Spa (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective, #9) by Carolyn Keene
Your information: