• Release date: April 1, 2002
      • Genres: science, nature, childrens, plants, education, earth, school
      • ISBN: 9780316309035 (0316309036)
      • Language: english
      • Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
      • Author: Gail Gibbons
      • Format: hardcover, 32 pages

About The Book

A bright and colorful introduction to trees, leaves, and their inner workings.

Trees shelter and surround us. Their leaves offer shade from the hot summer sun. In autumn, they dazzle us with color. In winter, they stand tall against a cold and snowy background. Trees may look solitary, but each one is teeming with life.

Tell Me, Tree is a child’s guide to the wide variety of trees that surround us, including how to identify them the structure of trees, with cut-away illustrations and labels. The book also includes an explanation of photosynthesis and a special section on how to make a tree identification book of your own. Tell Me, Tree, is the perfect read for Earth Day and Arbor Day, and for nature-lovers year-round.

PDF book Tell Me, Tree by Gail Gibbons read on reader. FictionBook Tell Me, Tree on Barnes & Noble. MP3 ebook Tell Me, Tree buy cheap iPhone. Online book Tell Me, Tree Gail Gibbons download on Kobo.

MOBI Tell Me, Tree by Gail Gibbons buy for Android on Bookshop. FB2 ebook Tell Me, Tree. TXT ebook Tell Me, Tree read online. Hardcover book Tell Me, Tree Gail Gibbons download on PC on Amazon.

• #65524 Reply
      wsumed

The World of the Cell by Wayne M. Becker · 9780805393934

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: (PDF) Tell Me, Tree
Your information: