Homepage Forums Social Determinants: Yellow Cohort Forum Social Determinants Mod 4

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by wesiviw263.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Brandon Twardy

The you tube videos discussed health care access in the US based on socioeconomic status. Unfortunately access to health care can be limited to patient of lower economic status. The ACA has reduced the number of un-insured patient in the US however, their coverage may be limited as they may be required to cover some or all of the initial cost of care. In one of the videos health insurance was compared to car insurance in that when our car breaks down we always cover most of the cost as well as the cost of yearly maintenance. However, driving a car in the U/S is considered a privilege, where as every citizen should have the right to obtain full access to health care. Advancements in health care are funded by taxpayer dollars. For instance, NIH budget this year was around 30 billion dollars. As citizens who contribute to the advancement of medicine we should be entitled access to those advancements.

• #60764 Reply
      wsumed

The Collapsing Empire — John Scalzi — 9780765388902

• #102312 Reply
      liaamsmithh95

Hello, students! I’m new to online academic writing assistance, so here is a question: which unemployed professors reviews reddit are worth attention? I want to find out how well the company completes assignments. Is that even possible? Thanks for any help!

Unemployed Professors Review. My Personal Experience from TopEssayServices

• #122532 Reply
      wesiviw263

In the fast-paced world we live in now, technology has changed how we get and handle our health care. One example is the Mayo Clinic Patient Portal, a secure online tool that gives patients more power by giving them easy access to their medical information and personalized healthcare services.

https://patesmayi.blogspot.com/2023/06/empowering-patients-with-convenient.html

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Social Determinants Mod 4
Your information: