Homepage Forums Social Determinants: Green Cohort Forum (MOBI) I Am a Hero Omnibus, Volume 2 (I am a Hero Omnibus)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Ann Karczner

I Am a Hero Omnibus, Volume 2
      (I am a Hero Omnibus, #2)
      by Kengo Hanazawa

? I Am a Hero Omnibus, Volume 2 — Read More ?

• Series: I am a Hero Omnibus, #2
      • Author: Kengo Hanazawa
      • Release date: October 25, 2016
      • Genres: manga, horror, comics, zombies, fiction, seinen
      • Language: english
      • ISBN: 9781506700199 (1506700195)
      • Publisher: Dark Horse Manga
      • Format: paperback, 512 pages

About The Book

Collecting two of the original Japanese volumes into each Dark Horse edition, this value-priced excursion into the world’s weirdest zombie apocalypse is not to be missed! Having escaped being eaten by his zombie girlfriend and torn apart by his infected co-workers, Hideo Suzuki continues to head away from civilization and the bloodthirsty hordes taking over Japan. In a “suicide forest” that winds up being just as dangerous as the city, Hideo finds a young girl who needs help and who could also help him more than he realizes! The zombie apocalypse has never been more surreal! Collects the original Japanese I Am a Hero Japanese volumes 3 and 4.

“I Am a Hero is probably the greatest zombie manga ever. It has the slow buildup of a psychological horror manga, but when the zombies hit, they hit hard, and the manga accelerates into volumes-long fight-or-flight sequences that seem like they’ll never stop.” -Jason Thompson (Manga: The Complete Guide)

Hardcover I Am a Hero Omnibus, Volume 2 read for iPad. TXT ebook I Am a Hero Omnibus, Volume 2 Kengo Hanazawa download on Kobo. Online book I Am a Hero Omnibus, Volume 2 by Kengo Hanazawa Android. PDF ebook I Am a Hero Omnibus, Volume 2 buy cheap on Walmart.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: (MOBI) I Am a Hero Omnibus, Volume 2 (I am a Hero Omnibus)
Your information: